Business Broadband Plus
The Business Broadband PLUS BASIC service is an Annex M product, which extends the capability of ADSL2+ by increasing the number of upstream bits. As a result, you can achieve downstream up to 16 Mbps and 2.5 Mbps upstream.
- Up to 20 Mbps downstream and 1.3 Mbps upstream
- An excellent 5:1 contention ratio and is a high quality business service
- Unlimited usage (subject to 'Fair usage policy')
- Provides an alternative to SDSL with similar upstream but at a lower cost
- M Enhanced option allows uploads of upto 2.6 Mbps (& guarantees a 1 Mbps upstream)
- These products require an Annex M compatible router.
The Business Broadband PLUS BONDED service bonds up to 4 business broadband lines together to create a single high speed connection of up to 40 or 60 Mbps.
- Up to 40 Mbps downstream and 5 Mbps upstream
- Premium option has upto 60 Mbps download with 7.5 Mbps upload
- Easily manage your connection as one line
- Uses more than one line making it more reliable than standard broadband
- A cost effective alternative to leased lines
- Seamlessly easy to install and available throughout the UK
The Business Broadband PLUS DUAL ADVANCE product is a combination of Broadband+ and SDSL+.
- Data runs on Broadband+ (20 Mbps download, 2.6Mbps upload)
- Voice runs on SDSL+ (1.3 Mbps symmetric)
- Automatic failover from one to the other with no IP interruption
Please call us FREE on 08008 491 492 for further details or via our online form.